Friday, August 28, 2009

My Macy

As I indicated in my previous post, Natalie made a new friend when we were in Iowa, her cousin, Macy from Chicago. They weren't sure of each other at first, but then once Macy let Natalie borrow one of her swimmy diapers, they were inseparable :-) They played in the baby pool and sandbox, ate dinners together, took walks to the big weeping willow tree, rolled down the hill more times than we could count, sang "Ring Around the Rosy". Natalie constantly referred to her as "My Macy". It was so adorable and we hope we can get them together soon!




I also wanted to share a picture of GG with two of her great-granddaughters. GG is not a fan of getting her picture taken, so this is about the only one that Papa could sneak in. I'm sure she waa exhausted when we left, but this visit will be such a special memory for all of us!

No comments: